Are you a newbie with the Nook? Just starting out with a Kindle Fire? Do you find the Kindle kinda confusing? Does your iPad make you i-Rate?
The has set new dates for our popular "Technology Sandbox" sessions, a series of open-house, hands-on help sessions for people who are just getting started with downloading library materials onto portable devices. Library staff will be on hand to help you get comfortable with and learn how to use these new devices.
- Bring your e-reader or your tablet computer to one of the sessions listed below. We will show you how to get yourself set up for reading and downloading library materials for free. Laptops are invited too!
- Bring your smartphone or mobile device -- they can download library materials also!
- If you haven't committed to purchasing one of these devices yet, come try out ours -- we have sample devices for you to "test drive."
All sessions are in the Stratford Library's Lovell Room. It's an open house format, so just drop by.
- Tues., Jan. 24, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Mon., Jan. 30, 10 to 12 p.m.
- Thurs., Feb. 2, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 10, 10 to 12 p.m.
- Thurs., Feb. 16, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Tues., Feb. 21, 5 to 7 p.m.