The has set new dates in May for our popular "Technology Sandbox" series. A "Technology Sandbox" is an open-house, hands-on help sessions for people who are just getting started with downloading library materials onto devices like Nooks, Kindles, Kindle Fires, iPads and iPhones.
Library staff will be on hand to help you get comfortable with and learn how to use these new devices.
- Bring your e-reader or your tablet computer to one of the sessions listed below. We will show you how to get yourself set up for reading and downloading library materials for FREE. Laptops are invited too!
- Bring your smartphone or mobile device -- they can download library materials also!
- If you haven't committed to purchasing one of these devices yet, come try out ours -- we have sample devices for you to "test drive."
All sessions are in the Stratford Library's Lovell Room. It's an open house format, so just drop by.
Sandboxes for May are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, May 15, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Monday, May 21, 10 a.m. to 12 noon