HINDU CULTURAL CENTER OF CONNECTICUT, INC (HCC)
Registered Tax-Exempt Non-Profit Religious and Cultural Organization - IRS ID # 04-3752474
Need to learn Hindi language for personal or professional reasons? It is never too late to learn this beautiful language.
Hindu Cultural Center (HCC) offers Hindi classes at HCC Hindi Pathshala for those students with little or no ability in the language.
- Classes at various levels, Children ages from 5 -16 and Adults.
- Course designed for students who never had it at school or in their lives at all.
- Reading, writing, and speaking through books, audio-video media and personal interaction.
- Total fee of $175 for the whole year including books and materials.
- Taught by experienced teachers of HCC.
- Classes start on November 5, 2011, and will run through June 2012.
Day and Time: Saturday 9:30 - 10:30 AM
Location: HCC Hindi Pathshala, 96 Chapel Street, Stratford CT 06614
Foundation Course: Introduction to basic listening, reading, speaking and writing skills will be the addressed throughout the course. The classes will provide a detailed explanation of the Hindi phonetics and writing system (the Devanagari script) and on pronunciation, vocabulary building, basic grammar, and basic conversation. Previous knowledge not required.
Topics: Listening and speaking, greetings, days of the week, numbers from one to twenty, my room in school and in house, colors, animals, parts of the body, the house, school, the city, and foods. Reading and writing skills will include the basic alphabets, vowels and consonants, the matras, the present tense, articles, basic questions, regular and irregular verbs in the present tense, prepositions, noun and gender.
Hurry Now! Limited seats available!
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Balkrishna Sharma (203) 258-2982, Vineet Kapoor (706) 888-4734
Hindu Cultural Center
96 Chapel Street, Stratford, CT 06614
Web site: www.hinduculturalcenter.org E-mail: email@example.com