*Stratford students have shortened day 4/25/13
- For Students Grades 9-12
- Registration and Free Lunch from 12:30 - 1:00 PM
- Development Sessions from 1:00 – 5:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Saturday, April 23rd.
Concepts Covered include:
- Knowing Yourself and Trusting Yourself
- Decision Making, Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Networking, Communication
- Benefits of Community Service.
In addition to providing great resume experience, character and leadership development skills also provide young adults with necessary problem solving and communication skills needed in today’s work force.
Interactive development sessions presented by communtiy professionals including Wally Hauck of Optimum Leadership, Inc. Anita Taylor of Anita & Company LLC, and Daniel Blanchard, teaching consultant at UCONN’s Writing Project and author of the Granddaddy Secrets series.
For more information and to register contact Robert Wargo, Director of Volunteer Services 203-378-2606 x 113 or email@example.com