If you think you've got what it takes to be called the best Irish Soda Bread Baker in all of Stratford, then show it by participating in the St. Patrick's Day Irish Soda Bread Contest.
The contest is part of the annual Irish Flag raising ceremony on Friday March 15, beginning at 9 a.m. Contestants are asked to bring their entries to the flag raising ceremony at Town Hall.
The following simple contest rules will apply:
- A name tag and telephone number should be placed with each entry;
- Entries must be made from an original recipe and not store bought;
- If the entry contains nuts or related ingredients, this should be clearly indicated on the name tag;
- The decision of the judges will be final;
- Immediate family members of the judges may not submit an entry.