This holiday, instead of whipping out the old standbys -- gingerbread and sugar cookies, shrimp cocktail, etc. -- try one of these recipes to spice up your get-together.
Or, pick one or two recipes and add them to your family's holiday food and drink traditions.
- Cranberry Baked Brie
- 'The Grinch' Grapes, Strawberries, and Bananas
- Peppermint Popcorn Bark
- Christmas Tree Cheese Platter
- Crab Cakes with Horseradish Cream
- 'Pomosa' (Pomegranate juice and champagne)
- Christmas Mojito
- Peppermint Eggnog Punch
- Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- Candy Cane Martini