Former Stratford resident Javier Colon, 34, has made quite a name for himself on the national scene as a performer on NBC's "The Voice."
With his performance Tuesday night on the TV singing competition, Javier remains in the running for the $100,000 grand prize. His early success on the show has placed him in the national spotlight. Here's a sample of some of the publicity the Stratford native has received:
- See pictures of Javier on the NBC website by clicking here.
- See a picture of Javier and his wife by clicking here.
- The Connecticut Post recently published a story on Javier's family, which still lives in Stratford.
- See a brief bio of Javier on Wikipedia by clicking here.
- Visit Javier's website on Facebook by clicking here.
- Visit Javier's blog on NBC's "The Voice" web page by clicking here.
- Javier will be appearing in concert in nearby Ridgefield, CT on May 26. Find out more by clicking here.