1. Bounce for a Good Cause
- Friday 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- This event at is a fundraiser for Stratford SEPTA (Special Education PTA). $15 each bouncer, with bouncing from 6-7:30. Food, games, face painting, karaoke, and raffles available for additional fees.
2. Look for
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Advance registration through the is required for this and there is a $10 fee (which does not include food and drink).
- Meet at Ryders Landing Commuter Lot and travel to Shepaug Dam and then the winery via bus. Look for, and learn about, eagles and other birds. Children under 18 must be with an adult.
3. Kids Ages 7-12 Can
- Saturday 2:30 p.m.; $10 materials fee; registration required
- Let your kids get creative and make a “quillow” (quilt/pillow). Then maybe you can borrow it for a nap!
4. Visit the
- There are several different programs at the planetarium on both Saturdays and Sundays geared to different age groups.
- The museum is open from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturdays and on Sundays from noon until 5 p.m.
- Admission to the planetarium shows is included in the general admission price: kids under 2 are free; ages 3-17 $8 and adults $9.50. Free to Museum members.
- Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. $7 or $6 with skates.
- Get some exercise, make some friends and have some fun!